Beginning, Monday, November 30, UACHS will return to an A/B schedule that is somewhat different from the previous remote learning schedule. Please see below:
- DAY A schedules are now always on Mondays and Wednesdays, and DAY B schedules are always on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Fridays will have all classes for 29-minute periods in the morning.
- Afternoon tutorials are now REQUIRED for ALL STUDENTS. Please see the schedule above. Students are expected to join the sessions on time (see times below) and attendance will be taken.
- The "whatever I need" sessions are NOT mandatory, but students are strongly encouraged to take advantage of the additional support available during the "whatever I need" tutorials, when they can login with the teacher of any class they need help with.
- Advisory sessions are now optional, but available for any student who wishes to check in with their mentor.
- Each class will have at least one synchronous/live session per week in addition to Friday. Teachers will post the schedule on their class pages on Schoology and/or GoogleClassroom. Please see each teacher's page on the school website for information on where class assignments and meeting schedules can be found.