Dear Parents and Students,
I am happy to welcome you to the 2018-2019 school year
I am looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children
can achieve their highest potential.
We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need
support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you
will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities
We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
2) Completes all homework assignments
3) Practice daily to develop a love of math
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his /her school life
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support
6) Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college.
My classroom expectations are based on "RACE":
R-Respect — yourself and others.
A-Attitude — always have a positive one.
C-Cooperate — and always do your best.
E-Excellence — it's the key to success
Please read the classroom expectations attached.